Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Spending too much time on the violet sites!

I have to admit I have a little bit of a problem (obsession) with african violets. I am constantly checking my favorite sites (several times a day) to see if anything new appears. I must check ebay 5 times a day just to see what is up for auction. I belong to the African Violet Brat Pack and am constantly checking out the new postings from members. Two of my favorite sites are Darryl Hoover's Blog about growing african violets and the Barrington Bloomers Blog. Both are full of information and frequently updated. I love reading about individuals' experiences growing and seeing their photos always renews my interest in growing. Like I said it has become quite a "problem" and I should limit myself to checking these sites once a day but I can't help myself. Please check out their pages, you will learn a lot!

1 comment:

  1. Hope you'll follow my blog, I just put it up today but you can be sure that it'll be updated quite frequently: http://avnerdgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete