Wednesday, July 14, 2010

A Few Plants that I love






Here are a few photos of plants that I used to grow. I need to get these back in my collection.

The first plant is Rob's Bed Bug. I used to love this semimini when I got it. It always shaped up nicely and the little purple rosebud blooms were a nice contrast to the variegated foliage. The next photo is of a semimini from Lyons. It is Cupid's Jewel. Another plant that was no fuss and shaped up nicely. The 3rd photo is Carousel Waltz. It is a trailer and while I don't grow many trailers this plant was quite prolific and easy to take care of. The 4th photo is of a non-blooming 'Deano' from Hortense Pittman. This is an older variety that I sadly lost. It was given to me by one of my mentors and I would love to get my hands on leaves of it again. Just for fun the last picture is of Rob's Bed Bug again but this plant was grown in a different location than the other. Can you see how different the foliage can be depending on the climate it was grown in?

No comments:

Post a Comment